Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll Certificate of Training in Adult Malnutrition Continuing Education Units: 7.0 RN CE / 7.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Clinical and Economic Outcomes of Nutrition Intervention: New Evidence Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Decoding the New Nutrition Facts Label: Overview Continuing Education Units: Nurse Contact Hours 1.0, Dietitian CPEU 1.0
- Enroll Diabetes in Clinical Practice Continuing Education Units: Nurse Contact Hours: 1.0; Dietitian CPEU: 1.0; Case Manager Credit: 1.0
- Enroll GI Surgeries: How Costly are They and What Can We Do to Improve Clinical and Economic Outcomes? Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU .
- Enroll Leading Malnutrition Quality Improvement for Better Hospital & Patient Outcomes Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Maintaining Momentum in the ICU and Beyond: Where Does Nutrition Start and End? Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Managing Gastrointestinal Intolerance in Tube Fed Patients at Home Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Managing Hospital Malnutrition: Improving Processes from Admission to Discharge Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Mastering the Next Level of Quality Patient Care by Addressing Malnutrition Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
Réjeanne Gougeon, John L. Sievenpiper, David Jenkins, Jean-François Yale, Rhonda Bell, Jean-Pierre Després, Thomas P. P. Ransom, K...
Watch Dr. Nicolaas E. Deutz’s ASPEN CNW 2017 presentation, where he discusses how high-protein supplementation containing HP-HMB c...