ANHI Online Learning CenterWe offer free ANHI courses including continuing education self-study courses accredited for dietitians, nurses and case managers.*
Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll Certificate of Training in Adult Malnutrition Continuing Education Units: 7.0 RN CE / 7.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Discover the Leader in You - Part 1: Don't Hold Back Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Discover the Leader in You - Part 2: Applying Leadership in your Everyday Practices Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours
- Enroll Fortify Your Nutritional Value: Connecting Malnutrition Research to Clinical Practice Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Nurse Currents: Disruptive Behaviors in the Workplace: No Longer Tolerated Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours
- Enroll Practicing Under the Influence of Fatigue Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Nurse Contact Hours
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
The following excerpts are delivered by accomplished leaders in the health care and nutrition arenas. These leaders presented at t...
The following excerpt is delivered by Carol Kaufman, PhD, ABPP, PCC, an accomplished leadership coach. Dr. Kaufmann presented at t...
The following excerpt is delivered by Ninfa Saunders, RN, MSN, MBA, PhD, an accomplished leader in the health care arena. Dr. Saun...
The following excerpt is delivered by Connie Diekman, MEd, RD, LD, FADA, an accomplished leader in the health care and nutrition a...