Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll Fluid and Dietary Management of Acute Diarrhea and Dehydration Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse CE Contact Hour / 1.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Impact of Maternal Nutrition on Children’s Health Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours / 1.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Pediatric Currents: Oral Nutrition Supplements For Childhood Malnutrition Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Quality Nutrition for Healthy Growth Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll TPN and Enteral Feeds for Children Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours / 1.0 RD CPEU
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
Is identifying nutritional risk more valuable than identifying malnutrition in clinical practice? Dr McClave discusses nutrition t...
What are the clinical benefits of a low-FODMAP diet? Dr. Tappenden reviews how short term use of this restricted diet can help all...