ANHI Online Learning CenterWe offer free ANHI courses including continuing education self-study courses accredited for dietitians, nurses and case managers.*
Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll Fluid and Dietary Management of Acute Diarrhea and Dehydration Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse CE Contact Hour / 1.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Impact of Maternal Nutrition on Children’s Health Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours / 1.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Pediatric Currents: Oral Nutrition Supplements For Childhood Malnutrition Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Quality Nutrition for Healthy Growth Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll TPN and Enteral Feeds for Children Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours / 1.0 RD CPEU
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
Is a structured meal plan more beneficial than a fluid meal plan for people with diabetes? Dr Hamdy summarizes recent study result...
The Nutrition Risk in Critically Ill (NUTRIC) score has been shown to the superior to be Subjective Global Assessment (SGA) and th...
Which patients can benefit from blenderized tube feeding (BTF)? Ms Epp discusses resources available to clinicians, and the need f...
The top trends in foods are “clean/clear” labels, natural processing, and whole or real foods. In healthcare, the consumer’s desir...