ANHI January 2019 Newsletter
In the January 2019 ANHI newsletter, you’ll:
- Learn about ANHI’s new and refreshed Certificates of Training
- Watch videos from the 40th ESPEN Congress in Madrid, Spain
- Enroll in ANHI’s five new Small Baby modules
- Download a new infographic on 2’-FL Human Milk Oligosaccharide
- Read “Implications of Low Muscle Mass Across the Continuum of Care: A Narrative View,” published in The Annals of Medicine on 15 November 2018
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.