ANHI MAY 2021 NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
In the ANHI May 2021 Nutrition Research Review, you’ll see summaries of these journal-published articles:
- Maternal & Child Undernutrition Progress: A Series from The Lancet
- Assessment of Nutritional Status in Children with Kidney Diseases: Clinical Practice Recommendations from the Pediatric Renal Nutrition Taskforce
- Assessment of Nutritional Status in Pediatric Outpatients Using Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis & Anthropometric Z-scores
- ESPEN Guideline on Clinical Nutrition in Hospitalized Patients With Acute or Chronic Kidney Disease
- Point-Counterpoint: Indirect Calorimetry is Not Necessary for Optimal Nutrition Therapy in Critical Illness
- Nutrition Care Practice Patterns for Patients with COVID-19: A Preliminary Report
- Poor Nutritional Status, Risk of Sarcopenia & Nutrition Related Complaints Are Prevalent in COVID-19 Patients During & After Hospital Admission
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.