ANHI July 2020 Nutrition Research Review
In the ANHI July 2020 Nutrition Research Review, you’ll read about:
- A simple remote nutrition screening tool during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- New research on 2'-FL and 6'-SL HMOs and necrotizing enterocolitis
- An Italian perspective on providing nutritional care to cancer patients during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Using Oral Nutritional Supplements post-surgery in the US
- The effect of physical activity on human milk
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.