ANHI Online Learning CenterWe offer free ANHI courses including continuing education self-study courses accredited for dietitians, nurses and case managers.*
Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll Call to Action: Elevating Your Role in Patient Care Continuing Education Units: 2.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 2.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Certificate of Training in Adult Malnutrition Continuing Education Units: 7.0 RN CE / 7.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Clinical and Economic Outcomes of Nutrition Intervention: New Evidence Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Connecting Nurses with Nutrition and Quality Improvement Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Critical Mass: Role of Muscle and Nursing Assessments in Strengthening Patient Outcomes Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Essential Lean Body Mass: Vital for Life, Recovery and Healing Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Finding Patients at Nutritional Risk: A Case-Based Scenario Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Fortify Your Nutritional Value: Connecting Malnutrition Research to Clinical Practice Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Improving Patient Outcomes: Considerations in the New Healthcare Landscape Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Improving Patient Outcomes: Comprehensively Addressing Malnutrition in the Hospital Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
Refaat Hegazi, MD, PhD, MS, MPH, ABPNS
Inflammatory bowel diseases, consisting of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, are chronic inflammatory conditions of the gut ...
Identifying individuals at risk of malnutrition and grading the severity of malnutrition are the most fundamental steps toward app...