Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll Basic Newborn Nutritional Formulas Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Enteral Nutrition for Premature Infants Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours / 1.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Fluid and Dietary Management of Acute Diarrhea and Dehydration Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse CE Contact Hour / 1.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Fluids, Glucose, Calcium and Parenteral Nutrition for the Neonate Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours / 1.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Impact of Maternal Nutrition on Children’s Health Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours / 1.0 RD CPEU
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
In moderate to severe chronic kidney disease (CKD), protein-energy wasting (PEW) and inflammation, together also known as the maln...