Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll Certificate of Training in Adult Malnutrition Continuing Education Units: 7.0 RN CE / 7.0 RD CPEU
- Enroll Clinical and Economic Outcomes of Nutrition Intervention: New Evidence Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll GI Surgeries: How Costly are They and What Can We Do to Improve Clinical and Economic Outcomes? Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU .
- Enroll Managing Gastrointestinal Intolerance in Tube Fed Patients at Home Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Nursing Currents: Collaborative Nutrition Initiatives Promote Enhanced Patient Outcomes Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours
- Enroll Nursing Currents: Improving Patient Outcomes and Reducing Cost of Care with Nutrition Therapy Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours
- Enroll Nutrition = Solutions to Healthy Aging and Long-Term Services and Supports / 2015 White House Conference on Aging Continuing Education Units: 1.5 CE Nurse Contact Hours
- Enroll Oral Nutritional Supplements: A Solution for a Recurrent Problem? Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Perioperative GI Nutrition: Carbohydrate Loading, Emergency GI Surgeries, and Immunonutrition Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Perioperative GI Nutrition: Metabolic/Bariatric and Upper GI Surgeries Nutritional Implications Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
Zanariah Hussein, Osama Hamdy, Yook Chin Chia, Shueh Lin Lim, Santha Kumari Natkunam, Husni Hussain, Ming Yeong Tan, Ridzoni Sulai...
Malnutrition is associated with illness, injury, and hospitalization. Malnutrition negatively impacts patient outcomes including ...