Physicians earn free CME credits! We support CME programs on pediatric and adult nutrition topics through Abbott Nutrition Grants.* Learn more>>
- Enroll GI Surgeries: How Costly are They and What Can We Do to Improve Clinical and Economic Outcomes? Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU .
- Enroll Nursing Currents: A Model for Improving Pressure Ulcer and Nutritional Outcomes in the Adult Inpatient Population Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours
- Enroll Perioperative GI Nutrition: Carbohydrate Loading, Emergency GI Surgeries, and Immunonutrition Continuing Education Units: 1.5 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.5 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Perioperative GI Nutrition: Metabolic/Bariatric and Upper GI Surgeries Nutritional Implications Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
- Enroll Perioperative GI Nutrition: Pancreatic Surgery and Colectomy Nutritional Implications Continuing Education Units: 1.0 Nurse Contact Hours, 1.0 Dietitian CPEU
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.
Additional Recommended Content
Malnutrition is associated with illness, injury, and hospitalization. Malnutrition negatively impacts patient outcomes including ...
Pancreatic surgeries are most commonly performed upon the pancreas to remove problematic abnormalities or to treat consequences of...