Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about our site? Use the arrows below to show and hide answers to questions we’re sometimes asked by other health care providers like you.
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
It’s easy to regain access to the site even if you’ve forgotten your password. Simply copy and paste this link to your Internet browser: https://anhi.org/ca/en/forgot-password. Then, watch your inbox; we’ll send you an email right away to help you establish new logon credentials.
How do I change my email address on the account?
- If you’ve already logged on, please log off.
- Click “REGISTER” at the top of the ANHI.org homepage.
- Then, provide the details we request, including your new email address.
I’m having trouble using the site.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience; our site has a few small quirks we’re in the process of fixing. Here are a few tips to help you in the meantime:
- Launch ANHI.org from your desktop computer rather than your tablet or mobile device.
- Close all your open Internet browser windows, then open a new window and clear your Internet browsing history by holding down CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE.
- If you’re on a Mac, use Firefox rather than Safari.
- If you’re on Windows computer, use Internet Explorer.
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Log on to ANHI.org and begin to use the site.
If these tips don’t help: Try logging on from another computer. Keep in mind that, if you’re using a work-issued computer, your company’s firewall may block some content for security reasons.
If you’re still having trouble: Please click on “CONTACT US” and let us know what issues you’re facing with our site. If you’ve received an error message, let us know what it says so we can help solve the problem.
When does a self-study expire?
We review these programs periodically to make sure the content is current and relevant, and we diligently remove any out-of-date content.
How do I print my CE certificate for a self-study course I’ve already completed?
- Log on to www.ANHI.org/ca/en/education/print-certificate.
- Click on “MY COURSES” at the top of the page.
- If you’ve completed all the steps for the self-study, the course will be listed under the “COMPLETED” section of the page.
- Click on “CERTIFICATE” to the right of the program title. (Note: The page may take a few minutes to refresh.)
- Select “PRINT CERTIFICATE” and click on “GO” to see your certificate.
How do I print my CE certificate for a group program?
- Go to anhi.org/ca/en/education/print-certificate.
- Enter the event ID we provided at the end of the program. (Note: If you don’t remember the ID number, please contact your Abbott Nutrition representative.)
- Click on “REGISTER,” or log on with your user ID and password if you already have an ANHI account.
- Complete the course survey.
- Print your certificate within 30 days of completing the course. Keep in mind it can take a few minutes to launch your printed certificate.
I wasn’t able to attend a live event. Will you offer it as a self-study or group program?
Sometimes we do offer self-study or group-based versions of our live events. Please check ANHI.org/ca/en/education for self-study additions, or ask your Abbott Nutrition representative about new program offerings.