FOR PATIENTS: DEHYDRATION INFOGRAPHIC
We lose water naturally every day, but dehydration occurs when we lose more fluids than we take in. Because humans are made up mostly of water and electrolytes, we need to maintain a proper balance in our system. This means staying hydrated throughout the day to regulate our moods, boost brain function, prevent fatigue, and more.
Print and share this infographic to teach your patients how to:
- Consider common ways dehydration can occur
- Recognize dehydration’s signs and symptoms
- Understand dehydration’s effects
- Know how to replenish water and electrolytes
- Avoid dehydration altogether