Critical Care Nutrition: Optimizing Delivery and Outcomes
Course Description:In this course, you’ll review select 2016 Critical Care Guidelines and applications in practice; describe volume-based feeding practices; and discuss feeding intolerance in the critically ill patient.
- Review select 2016 Critical Care Guidelines and applications in current practice.
- Describe volume-based feeding practices and the application across different patient types.
- Discuss feeding intolerance in the critically ill patient.
- CDR Level: 2
- Suggested Learning Codes: 5010, 5170, 5410, 5440
- Performance Indicators: 6.2.3, 8.3.1, 8.3.5
- Media Format(s): Video
- Run Time: 46
Course Instructor Bio(s)
Susan Roberts, DCN, RDN, LD, CNSC, FAND
Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TX, USA
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses
Earn CME credits at no cost to you.