Neonatal Integumentary System
- Describe the embryologic development of the skin.
- Identify the structural differences between infant and adult skin.
- Describe the common variations seen in newborn skin.
- Define the origin and corresponding skin manifestations of neonatal skin infections.
- Describe recommended clinical skin care practices for the neonate.
- Media Format(s): Interactive PDF(English)
Course Instructor Bio(s)
Joanne McManus Kuller, RN, MS and Carolyn Lund, RN, MS, FAAN
Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialists
Intensive Care Nursery
Children's Hospital and Research Center
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses
Earn CME credits at no cost to you.