Early Infant Feeding: Breaking Down the Basics
Course Description:In this course you will, review breastfeeding guidelines; discuss maternal nutrient recommendations during lactation; review infant nutrient recommendations during the first 6 months of life; and describe composition of early infant feedings. Originally presented as a live webinar on November 18, 2020.
- Review breastfeeding guidelines.
- Discuss maternal nutrient recommendations during lactation.
- Review infant nutrient recommendations during 0–6 months.
- Describe composition of early infant feedings.
- CDR Level: 1
- Performance Indicators: 8.1.1, 8.1.4, 8.3.3
- Media Format(s): video
- Run Time: 49
Course Instructor Bio(s)
Penni Davila Hicks, PhD, RD
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses
Earn CME credits at no cost to you.