HMO for Gut Health, Immunity and Beyond
Course Description:Learn about the history, source and biology of human milk oligosaccharides. The program was originally presented at the Nutrition & Growth Conference in Paris, France on March 1, 2018.
- Review the history, source and biology of human milk oligosaccharides.
- Provide rationale for focus on 2’ -FL.
- Review clinical and preclinical evidence-based research supporting impact of 2’ -FL on health.
- CDR Level: 2
- Suggested Learning Codes: 4140, 5060, 5070, 9020
- Performance Indicators: 6.2.5, 8.1.2, 8.1.3
- Run Time: 35:51
Course Instructor Bio(s)
Ethan A. Mezoff, MD
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses
Earn CME credits at no cost to you.