Pediatric Currents: Ethics in Pediatric Practice
Course Description:In this course, you’ll learn about ethics in pediatric practice; identify common ethical dilemmas when caring for children; and review ethics-related resources and guidelines to help support medical decision-making.
- Define ethics and its unique aspects in treating the pediatric population.
- Identify common ethical dilemmas when caring for children.
- Cite ethics-related resources and guidelines to help support medical decision-making.
- CDR Level: 1
- Suggested Learning Codes: 1000, 1050, 5070
- Performance Indicators: 1.1.6, 1.2.2, 1.2.5
- Media Format(s): PDF
- Run Time: 60:00
Course Instructor Bio(s)
Michelle Doran, RN, MS
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses