Functional Movement Activities Targeted for Patients with Low Muscle Mass
Course Description:In this course, you’ll identify the connections among physical activity, health, and chronic disease; communicate the general recommendations for physical activity/exercise for older adults; define functional movement activities/exercises; and more. Originally presented as a live webinar on March 27, 2020.
Course Objectives:• Identify the connections among physical activity, health, and chronic disease.
• Communicate the general recommendations for physical activity/exercise for older adults.
• Define functional movement activities/exercises.
• Ask questions and make assessments critical for the development of a physical activity/exercise/rehabilitation plan.
• Prescribe an individualized activity/exercise plan for your patients.
- CDR Level: 2
- Performance Indicators: 4.2.7, 8.2.4, 8.3.4
- Run Time: 43
Course Instructor Bio(s)
Kyle Timmerman, PhD, FASCM
Department of Kinesiology and Health
Oxford, OH, USA
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses