Clinical Presentations of Cow’s Milk Allergy in Infants and Children
Course Description:In this course, you’ll define cow’s milk allergy (CMA); discuss its clinical features; review dietary management; and review case-study presentations.
- Define cow's milk allergy (CMA).
- Discuss clinical features of CMA.
- Describe dietary management for infants and children presenting with CMA.
- Review nutrition-focused best practices as part of clinical case study presentations of CMA in infants and children.
- CDR Level: 1
- Suggested Learning Codes: 3000, 3060, 5070, 5110
- Performance Indicators: 8.1.5, 8.2.1, 10.2.4
- Run Time: 1:04
Course Instructor Bio(s)
Carina Venter, PhD, RD
Section of Allergy & Immunology
University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine
Children's Hospital Colorado
Colorado, CO, USA
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses