Cultural Awareness in Healthcare: Your Practice
The three-part series, “Cultural Awareness in Healthcare” has been updated with new information and a more engaging look to help the healthcare professional effectively recognize the challenges faced in providing care to a multicultural population and develop strategies to address these needs.
- Describe the importance of providing culturally and linguistically appropriate care
- Explain key, specific ways that you can take to ensure that you provide appropriate care to different ethnic groups
- CDR Level: 1
- Suggested Learning Codes: 1000, 1040, 1060, 5390
- Performance Indicators: 1.3.5, 1.3.6, 1.3.8, 8.2.3
- Media Format(s): Video (English)
- Run Time: 20 Minutes
attended a live program?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
continuing medical education courses
Earn CME credits at no cost to you.