ANHI April 2019 Newsletter
In the April 2019 ANHI newsletter, you can:
- Read what ANHI is planning for this year’s CNM symposium
- Register for our 1 May webinar on gastrointestinal intolerance
- Learn about our new continuing education program, “The Role of Intestinal Microbiota in Necrotizing Enterocolitis & Neonatal Sepsis”
- Enroll in our new continuing education program on wound healing
- See details about our new continuing education program, “Dietitians Leading Innovation: Using Data for Quality Improvement”
- Find out where to find us at the Pediatric Academic Societies 2019 Meeting
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.