ANHI March 2019 Newsletter
In the March 2019 ANHI newsletter, you can:
- Register for our April Webinar, “Malnutrition Screening in Adults: Combining Evidence and Clinical Practice to Improve Patient Care”
- Enroll in the English or French version of our CE, “Handling Human Milk and Formula in Healthcare Facilities: Tried & True and What’s New”
- Enroll in our CE, “Suspected Inborn Errors of Metabolism in the Newborn”
- Sign up for another CE, “Utilizing Continuous Glucose Monitoring to Improve Diabetes Care”
- Sign up for another CE, “Enhancing Recovery After Surgery: Maximizing the Role of Nutrition”
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.