ANHI September 2018 Newsletter
Abstract:In the September 2018 ANHI newsletter, you’ll have access to a host of new infographics you can print and share with your patients. Topics include:
- Real-food tube feeding
- Human milk oligosaccharides (HMO)
- Human milk fortifiers
- Note: Check back regularly. We have many other infographics planned for you.
You also can:
- Watch videos from the 51st ESPGHAN Conference focusing on cow’s milk allergy
- Earn CE credits by enrolling in and completing our six courses on the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) Survey
- Register for a podcast series—created by the Duke Clinical Research Institute and supported through a medical education grant by Abbott Nutrition—on the role of nutrition in surgery
- Register for our special symposium—Dietitians Leading Innovation: Using Data for Quality Improvement and Patient-Focused Transitions of Care— Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo in Washington, DC, on 22 October
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.