2018 GLOBAL NUTRITION REPORT
A better-nourished world is a better world. Yet the 2018 Global Nutrition Report shows that despite the significant steps the world has taken tow improving nutrition, lack of good nutrition is still a universal problem.
The report reviews these key findings:
- The world is beginning to see progress in reducing malnutrition, albeit slow and not spread across all forms of malnutrition
- There is an increasing commitment to addressing malnutrition, but not a correlative increase in financing the agenda
- There is an urgent need to improve diets to end all forms of malnutrition
- Data is improving, but there are still basic gaps that require further investment to help drive action
- There are five critical steps to speed progress
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.