ANHI DECEMBER 2020 NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
In the ANHI December 2020 Nutrition Research Review, you’ll see summaries of these journal-published articles:
- Nutritional Risk & Therapy for Severe & Critical Covid-19 Patients: A Multicenter Retrospective Observational Study
- Influence of Nutritional Status on the Hospital Length of Stay in Diabetes Mellitus Type-2 Patients
- Protein Intake at the First Day of Full Oral Intake During Hospitalization is Associated with Complications & Hospital Length of Stay
- Reduced Mortality Risk in Malnourished Hospitalized Older Adult Patients With COPD Treated With a Specialized Oral Nutritional Supplement: Sub-group Analysis of the NOURISH Study
- Utility of Mid-Upper Arm Circumference in Diagnosing Malnutrition in Children With Cystic Fibrosis
- Human Milk Oligosaccharides: Shaping the Infant Gut Microbiota & Supporting Health
- Covid-19 is Associated with Clinically Significant Weight Loss & Risk of Malnutrition, Independent of Hospitalisation: A Post-hoc Analysis of a Prospective Cohort Study
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.