ANHI APRIL 2021 NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
In the ANHI April 2021 Nutrition Research Review, you’ll see summaries of these journal-published articles:
- Hospital-acquired malnutrition in paediatric patients: a multicenter trial focusing on prevalence, risk factors, and impact on clinical outcomes
- Human milk levels of 2’-FL and 6’-SL are positively associated with infant neurodevelopment and are not impacted by maternal BMI or diabetic status
- A hidden side of the COVID-19 pandemic in children: The double burden of undernutrition and overnutrition
- Early postoperative nutritional supplement utilization is associated with reduced length of stay in malnourished hip fracture patients
- Evaluation of nutritional support and in-hospital mortality in patients with malnutrition
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.