ANHI FEBRUARY 2021 NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
In the ANHI February 2021 Nutrition Research Review, you’ll see summaries of these journal-published articles:
- The use of visceral proteins as nutrition markers
- Prevalence and severity of malnutrition in hospitalized COVID-19 patients
- Height and body mass index trajectories of school-aged children and adolescents
- Assessing the nutritional quality and effects of plant proteins
- Vitamin D status and muscular strength
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.