ANHI January 2020 Newsletter
In the January 2020 ANHI newsletter, you can:
- Register for a webinar on GI intolerance, featuring Kelly Tappenden, PhD, RDN
- Learn how to identify adult malnutrition through the nutrition-focused physical exam by enrolling in our two-part series [1.0 RN CE/1.0 RD CPEU per course]
- Learn how to detect pediatric malnutrition [1.0 RN CE/1.0 RD CPEU]
- Download our updated infographic, “Why Maintaining Muscle Matters”
- Watch a preview video—then enroll in our new course—on the emerging role of lutein across the lifespan
- Explore our full catalog of continuing education programs
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.