ANHI JANUARY 2021 NEWSLETTER
In the ANHI January 2021 newsletter, you can:
- Watch a video series featuring the clinicians’ perspective on telehealth during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Learn how nutrition can help manage maternal mood disorders
- Hear a podcast about a Christian Hospital Wound Care & Hyperbarics Center’s highly successful nutrition program
- Learn how the Crohn’s Disease Exclusion Diet can help manage Crohn’s Disease
- Download ANHI’s series of oncology infographics
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.