ANHI July 2020 Newsletter
In the ANHI July 2020 newsletter, you can:
- Download the new Parents’ Guide to Pediatric Tube Feeding
- Enroll in self-study courses:
- “Improving Outcomes with Early, Individualized Nutrition Intervention: It’s Worth the EFFORT”
- “Nutrition for the Neurologically-Impaired Child”
- “New Evidence to Support Optimal, Early Nutrition Intervention to Improve Patient Outcomes”
- Listen to our podcast recording with Dr Lars Bode, “The Role of Human Milk & HMOs in Nutrition, Neonatal Development & Immunity”
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.