ANHI March 2020 Newsletter
In the March 2020 ANHI newsletter, you can:
- Enroll in a series of courses to help you learn more about postpartum anxiety and behavioral disorders
- Learn more about the risks and benefits of using probiotics when feeding preterm infants
- Download our latest Pediatric Currents, discussing sports-related concussions in the pediatric population
- Enroll in two courses on eosinophilic esophagitis
- Read the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics’ position paper on malnutrition screening tools for adults
- Read about the dietitian’s role in using data to improve patient care
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.