ANHI MAY 2019 NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
In the May 2019 Nutrition Research Review, you’ll find abstracts and links to these articles:
- Low dietary protein intakes and associated dietary patterns and functional limitations in an aging population: a NHANES analysis
- Publication date: Journal of Nutrition Health and Aging
- Publish date: 19 February 2019
- Authors: Krok-Schoen JL, Archdeacon Price A, Luo M, Kelly OJ, Taylor CA
- Clinical nutrition education of doctors and medical students: solving the catch 22
- Publication: Advances in Nutrition
- Publish date: March 2019
- Authors: Blunt SB, Kafatos A
- The association between oral nutritional supplements and 30-day hospital readmissions of malnourished patients at a US academic medical center
- Publication: Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Publish date: 03 April 2019 (online) [Epub ahead of print]
- Authors: Mullin GE, Fan L, Sulo S, Partridge J
- The malnourished surgery patient: A silent epidemic in perioperative outcomes?
- Publication: Current Opinion in Anaesthesiology
- Publish date: 15 March 2019 [Epub ahead of print]
- Authors: Williams DGA, Molinger J, Wischmeyer PE
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.