ANHI May 2020 Newsletter
In the ANHI May 2020 newsletter, you can:
- Watch our five Allergy Summit video-based learning modules on demand
- Download an infographic comparing critical care guidelines for adult patients
- Register for an online self-study course on nutrition intervention for sick pediatric patients
- Register for an online self-study course on improving patient outcomes, which focuses on new evidence on the importance of nutrition
- Download and read the latest edition of Pediatric Currents to receive continuing education credits for the self-study article, “Vaccination Refusal: Counseling Anxious Parents”
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.