ANHI NUTRITION & IMMUNITY SPECIAL REPORT, 3rd EDITION
In the ANHI Nutrition & Immunity Special Report, you can:
- Hear podcast episodes with Robert Murray, MD, and Karyn Wulf, MD, MPH, who discuss how parents can help their children get the right nutrition, manage stress and find time for exercise and play while sheltering in place.
- Register for the Covid-19 related webinars we’ve scheduled for May:
- Remove Consultations: Psychological Considerations
- The Allergic Child: Sharing Insights for Remote Management
- Comparison of ASPEN/SCM & ESPNIC Pediatric Critical Care Guidelines
- Watch webinars on demand, including this recording: “Recovery of Covid-19 Patients: The Impact of Nutritional Intervention on Health Outcomes”
- Read an article by Amie Heap, MPH, RDN, called “Preventive Medicine Responds to Covid-19”
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.