ANHI SEPTEMBER 2020 NEWSLETTER
In the ANHI September 2020 newsletter, you can:
- Enroll in our self-study course on oncology nutrition, and listen to its supplemental podcast
- Listen to a podcast episode on pediatric food insecurity and the Covid-19 pandemic
- Download our latest issue of Pediatric Currents: Nutrition Management of Cow's Milk Allergy in Infants & Children
- Enroll in our self-study course on nutrition care for pressure injuries, and listen to its supplemental podcast
- Register for our 30 September webinar on the gut-brain axis
- Register for our 13 October webinar on solutions for common infant feeding solutions
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.