FOR PATIENTS: COW’S MILK ALLERGY (CMA) INFOGRAPHIC
Abstract:Globally, approximately 2.5% of babies develop cow’s milk allergy in their first year of life. Use this infographic to teach parents and caregivers how to keep their dairy-allergic kiddos safe as they grow and develop.
In this infographic series, parents and caregivers will learn:
- How to recognize the signs and symptoms of a cow’s milk allergy
- What foods tend to contain cow’s milk
- How to introduce solid foods as dairy allergic kiddos are being weaned off breast milk or infant formula
- How to manage the allergy as their dairy-allergic kiddo grows and develops
- Whether the allergy will affect growth and development
- How to talk to daycares, schools, babysitters, playdate hosts and relatives about cow’s milk allergy
- Whether their child will outgrow the allergy
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR credentialed practitioners will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.