FOR PATIENTS: COW’S MILK ALLERGY (CMA) INFOGRAPHIC
Abstract:Globally, approximately 2.5% of babies develop cow’s milk allergy in their first year of life. Use this infographic to teach parents and caregivers how to keep their dairy-allergic kiddos safe as they grow and develop.
In this infographic series, parents and caregivers will learn:
- How to recognize the signs and symptoms of a cow’s milk allergy
- What foods tend to contain cow’s milk
- How to introduce solid foods as dairy allergic kiddos are being weaned off breast milk or infant formula
- How to manage the allergy as their dairy-allergic kiddo grows and develops
- Whether the allergy will affect growth and development
- How to talk to daycares, schools, babysitters, playdate hosts and relatives about cow’s milk allergy
- Whether their child will outgrow the allergy
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.