ANHI MARCH NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
In this edition of the ANHI Nutrition Research Review, you’ll read about the:
- Value of nutrition support therapy and the impact on clinical and economic outcomes in the United States
- Association of nutritional support with clinical outcomes among medical inpatients who are malnourished or at nutritional risk
- ESPEN guideline on home enteral nutrition
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition clinical guidelines on the validity of body composition assessment in clinical populations
- Update on early introduction of peanut to prevent allergy development and challenges with implementation
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.