ANHI MAY 2020 NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
ANHI MAY NUTRITION RESEARCH REVIEW
In this edition of the ANHI Nutrition Research Review, you’ll read about:
- The impact that a patient's admission inflammatory status has with their response to nutritional support
- A comparison of complication rates for enteral and parenteral nutrition in cancer patients
- A secondary analysis of the EFFORT trial on economic evaluation of individualized nutritional support in medical inpatients
- A two-year study of children in the United States designed to critically examine the ability of the MUACz to classify nutrition status
- Current evidence regarding definition, diagnostic criteria, prevalence, and clinical outcomes associated with sarcopenia
- A comparison of the metabolic benefits of diabetes-specific formulas (DSF) high in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) with standard formulas (STDF)
- ESPEN guidance for nutritional management of individuals with sars-cov-2 infection
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Nursing CEs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #CEP 11213.
Abbott Nutrition’s Provider Statement for Dietitian CPEUs:
Abbott Nutrition Health Institute (RO002), is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/materials. Continuing Professional Education Provider Accreditation does not constitute endorsement by CDR of a provider, program, or materials.
In addition to completing an online evaluation, participants of our programs can provide feedback directly to CDR.